Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Favorite Activity !


My favorite activity is sport, because I love training in Centre Forme Action. The training at Pont-Rouge has a big diversity in the sport. There are many kinds of training like Kickboxing, Cardio Latino, Step, Workout, Spinning, Hatha Yoga, muscle training, cardio training and Aerobics. This activity took a lot of time to organise, because I decide how much time I invest. This activity is my favorite, because I decide for myself.
72 words

4 comments:

  1. Hello Jennifer!!
    You are a very atlectic girl.I read you like to go on the gym at Pont-Rouge.It is very nice.Do you go on the gym just for fun and have a good healty or you do a trainning for a competition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joanie !
    This is true. Me, I am very atlectic girl and I love sport. I go on the gym just for fun because the competition does not exist on the gym at Pont-Rouge.

    Jennifer Maltais
    36 words

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to go training too, but I go on Platinum Gym at Donnacona. It's fun because it has a part which is more for girl and a part which is more for boys,so it's less bothering.

    38words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Karine !
    Me I like to go training on Centre Forme Action because the boys and girls is together. I think that the training is the health and it is very important in your life !!

    35 words

    ReplyDelete