
If I would had a lot of money and the possibility to leave on a trip, I would go to Vienna (Austria) because this country is very beautiful and there are several castles. This place is not very big on the planet but it is of extraordinary beauty. I know this place a little because I have a person at my home who comes from there and speaks me a lot of her country. I would like to be able to see the places what she explained me and learn again more on their culture. The Alps are magic for me when Veronika speaks about it, because to see many mountains with snow while there is lawn everywhere, this is very impressive. I promise myself that a day I will go to visit Veronika at Vienna. One of my dreams is to travel in my life and I will do it.
151 words

HI Jennifer !
ReplyDeleteI wish you to have money to make your tripe .
I think it is a good place it was manny beautiful landscape even is a little place it si realy beautiful .
HI Rémi !!
ReplyDeleteI think that I must put money for my trips, for that costs a lot. Vienna,it is a beautiful place because there are a lot of castles.Good luck for you with future trips.
37 words
hey jennifer
ReplyDeletei dont aggree with your opinion.
Because Austriaisnot a great place. Instead you should come to visit Germany it ismuch bigger and you can see more different things. In Asutria there are just the Alps and thats all.
Hi Jennifer, I'm agree with your opinion and your choice. This place it's very beautiful and if it's very expensive go to this place such. It's a amazing trip. Bye Jen!
ReplyDeleteJimmy Jackson
35 Words