
The hockey is a sport really interesting because it has always action. The hockey is a team sport and it uses a lot of technics. Each team has maximum six players on the ice. In hockey there are three different positions which are defends, goal and attacks. The goal protects the goal. The defends defend the goal and the attacks attack the goal of the other team. My two brothers practise hockey for many years and I love to go to watch them playing.
Do you agree with this idea ?
90 words

It's true that this sport is very interesting and it is very popular at Quebec. I would like to play at this sport but, I am very bad on my skate.
ReplyDeleteIt is true that the persons that do not skate well not likes to play hockey on ice. I hope that you will succeed a day.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your skates !
32 words
Good entries Jennifer, the hockey is a very good sport because it's a active sport and it's a team sport. What is your favorite hockey team in the NHL Jen? Bye
ReplyDeleteJimmy Jackson
33 Words
Yes hockey is the best sport in the world. I can't live whithout hockey because is my life. It's very important for me to play hockey whit my friend!
ReplyDelete