Sunday, January 3, 2010

I Don't Like !


I don't like the people that don't listening the others. I don't like to fight with the persons that I like. I don't like to always be alone and this is the reason why I give many times to my friends the weekend. I don't like the people that don't have of any respect for the others.





62 words

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    I would like to say that your are a good friend and I am agree for all the things that you said.
    It is very important to have good friends who can listen to you and who are here .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your sentence: I don't like people that don't have any respect for the others. For me respect is fundamental. You don't like everyone in life but you have to respect each other.

    ReplyDelete