
My resolution 2010 is to have my red car before of recommencing at to work to Valcartier. To realise my resolution I saved a lot of money therefore I can't spent it. I think that every persons have a resolution in their head and they have a possibility to realise.
What is your resolution ?
54 words

It`s a good resolution and I think you will succeed your resolution and when you will have your car we go out together its really fun. would not spand so much and save your cash!.
ReplyDeleteI not really take resolution. But your resolution is very good. It's a good idea. I wish to you to save a lot of money,that you buy your red car ! Good luck ! :)
ReplyDelete..
33 words.
Thank you a lot and I hope that you all will finish by to find a resolution for this year because it is important to have your objective for oneself.Good luck !!
ReplyDelete32 words
My resolution is to not embarrass when I speak with a unknown.
ReplyDeleteWhy it is recommanded to have red car in valcartier ? Good luck and Good work.
Jim
P.S. I like your picture on article =D
My resolution is to lose weight because since de begenning of year I taked really really wieght. Then, this must go of my body ! (hihi)
ReplyDeleteHi Jennifer,
ReplyDeleteI like your resolution.
I don't really know what is my resolution but me too I would like to have a car before the summer.
My resolution for 2010 it's to be serious in class. Each Years, I took this solution but this years is the good year. Your solution it's great. Good luck with that and good luck on your mark.
ReplyDeleteJimmy Jackson
39 Words
Having your car is very nice because you don't have to ask your parents: can I take the car ect. I have my car an it's my baby. Your home it's not your home it's at your parents, but your car it's YOURS!!!
ReplyDelete