Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Job of Lifeguard !


In the summer my job is lifeguard at Village Vacances Valcartier. My job is not just a work, this is a passion because I love to help the persons in need and to warn to diminish the injury risks. Several times I have to come to help the people in distress because I am a lifeguard and I am there for them.

Have you already been helped by a lifeguard ?
78 words

2 comments:

  1. OH :)
    I would like to do this job too! It seems really fun because I love to help people too so I think I would be good for that job.
    30words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never was saved by a lifeguard, but by my cousin when I was young. I find that it take a lot of courage for to do this job. So, I don't know if I would be able to do that!
    I would be too nervous! So, I congratulate you for what you do!:)

    ReplyDelete